Phu Hung Securities Co., http://www.fortune-sc.com
5th Floor, Lawrence S.Ting Building, 801 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phu Ward
- Phu Hung Securities (PHS) is a leading foreign invested securities company in Vietnam. PHS offers brokerage, corporate finance advisory, registrar and dealing services through its extensive office locations nationwide. Initially established in December 2006 as Aulac Securities.
Phu Hung Securities offers superior financial strength with the backing of its major shareholder CXT Corporation of Taiwan.
- Phu Hung Securities has a highly professional team with both local and international expertise. Members of PHS' strong management team previously served as VP of Morgan Stanley, Senior EVP of Taiwan Stock Exchange and Member of Vietnam State Securities Commission (SSC).
- Phu Hung Securities offers efficient, reliable brokerage service supported by insightful market research. Daily research reports and market updates are published in Vietnamese, English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Phu Hung Securities is a market leader in terms of IT infrastructure. PHS is the first to launch web-trading platform in Vietnam.
Quy mô công ty: 100-499
Tên người liên hệ: Ms.Thúy Hằng
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (Urgent)
** Primary responsibilities:
- Leading and managing F & A department;
- Controll all operation of F & A department and set up accounting system compare VAS/SSC;
- Controll, leading and training team about assigned each staff;
- Ensure timely to provide all report of F&A department: Cash, bank revenue, financial, monthly report, expense allocate, tax, other report for Tax, SSC, BOM, HNX…
- Controll cash & expenses of company effectively
- Prepare all process, make instruction and policy relating to accounting.
- Follow document law about Securities, Tax, HR (Salary…)
** Secondary responsibilities:
- E-banking compare accounting system & document double check;
- Check daily trading settlement for VSD;
- Responsibilities for contact and dealing with SSC, HNX, Tax…
- Update new regulation of SSC or VSD need to training internal of F & A dept or relative department;
- Communicate each branches and department.
- Age 33-43 ; Universities graduated, MBA in Accounting, Finance or Audit
- Have Management Skills & Chief Accountant Certificate.
- Fluent in English ;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Accounting & Relevant software.
- At least 5 year experiences being as Chief Accountant/Auditor in charge financial active of corporation;
- Professionally in Tax & Financial Report.
- Knowledge of Securities process and procedure is better.
- Prior to candidate who have all Certificates/License of Securities.
*** Interested candidates send your CV and your recent photo together with covering letter in English to: Ms.Thuy Hang- HR Department - 1th Floor, 253 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 3 ; Or Click on Apply button to send your CV to us by email (can send file attachments)